Finally, the Amsterdam AgileHR Meetup is back!
On Wednesday 27th September 2017, the AgileHR Meetup returns to Amsterdam to explore one of the most fundamental questions facing Agile organisations and their HR teams…
How to create a companywide approach to performance management that upholds the values of Agile and incentivises a customer centric culture?
While the rallying cry to kill the annual performance cycle has been gathering pace for some years now, the question on what is the right alternative for an Agile, digital and networked organisation is still hotly debated.
As more and more organisations transform their working practices and embrace an Agile mindset, the traditional methods used to track, measure and reward performance are increasingly in conflict with our vision of collaborative, human centric workplaces.
To explore this fundamental AgileHR topic we are teaming up with Delta Lloyd (now part of the NN Group), who are in the middle of their own Agile transformation and actively exploring how best to solve this complex performance management problem.
What to expect on the night:
• Guest speakers from people leading the way in AgileHR – our agenda is still evolving but here’s the plan so far:
- Dick Eijgenraam - Head of Human Resources at Nationale Nederlanden - Non-Life – exploring why we need to shift towards Agile performance management; experiences from the retail and insurance sector on driving cultural change and customer oriented behaviour from HR perspective.
- Felten Buma (host) - Agile Transition Team member and Team Lead at Delta Lloyd Group (NN Group) - sharing his own experiences on Delta Lloyd's Agile transformation and what it is like to work with performance management at the Agile team level
- Natal Dank your AgileHR meetup host and AgileHR pioneer, will run an interactive session with Johanna Koopmans, Agile Coach at Wemanity, discussing case studies and learning from a wide variety of organisations on how to redesign performance management the AgileHR way
Also, don’t forget…
• An opportunity to meet and mingle with fellow AgileHR enthusiasts in a relaxed setting
• Lots of group discussion, two-way dialogue and sharing of stories
• Drinks and snacks to keep you nourished
Start time: 18:00 NL time
More details will be announced as they evolve in true Agile form!
If you are in Amsterdam or can get there on the night, please join us.
Our hashtag remains the same #AGLHR
Special thank you to Johanna Koopmans from Wemanity, in helping make it all happen.
See you there