What is Agile HR?
Agile is rapidly emerging as the new working paradigm in our VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous) world. Across the globe, organisations and teams from all industries, are now working Agile or 'going Agile'. As a response to change or disruption in their market and the need to gain competitive advantage through digital innovation or an enriched customer experience.
The implications of Agile for HR are huge.
Current HR and people practices are increasingly out-of-touch with Agile working methods, and leaders require support in how to scale Agile and transform their organisation.
HR leaders and teams are also struggling to prioritise and get things done.
Agile HR offers a mindset and method of working that innovates HR and people practices, as well as boosting productivity and results.
To build Agile teams and organisations, HR must become Agile.
Our Agile People Ops Capability Model© sets out the behaviours, knowledge and skills needed to apply Agile HR in your own team or organisation and become an influencer of Agile people strategy.
Agile HR will help you
- Learn to manage risk and deliver twice the work in half the time
- Build a great employee experience
- Boost your own productivity and effectiveness
- Lead successful change projects that your people and leaders actually want and need
- Be a trusted business partner able to consult on Agile organisational transformation