This 1-day intensive and highly interactive workshop introduces the mindset of Agile, as a response to an increasingly VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) world, exploring the implications for HR and the future of work. The program is underpinned by our Agile People Ops Capability Model©.
You deep dive into Agile frameworks, discover how Agile teams and organisations work, and get comfortable with words like Scrum, Kanban and incremental development. Next, you translate Agile into HR and people practices and gain practical tools to start applying the basics of Agile HR back in your own organisation.
The workshop is simulated like a sprint (in Scrum) and we use techniques like a Kanban board, user stories, stand-ups, retrospectives and time-boxed activities to make the learning practical and real.
If you complete the Agile HR Foundations Module AHRF workshop as an introductory 1 day program, you have the option to further develop your capability through the Agile HR Certified Practitioner Module AHRP workshop and Certification Assessment, up to six months following the Foundations workshop.
There are no prerequisites to the Agile HR Foundations Module AHRF
Benefits of Agile HR Foundations
- Confidently discuss Agile concepts and frameworks with leaders and teams
- Gain practical tools and evidence-based methods to start applying Agile HR to your own work
- Discover how to build a great employee experience using Agile HR techniques
- Move beyond the Agile jargon
- Understand why organisations are ‘going Agile’ and the implications for HR
- Experience Agile first hand
The venue is at a central location and details are confirmed upon registration.
Keeping you nourished
Lunch plus all day tea/coffee and light refreshments included.
Reasons to attend
- Your organisation is going Agile and you need to lead or be a key contributor to this transformation
- Your tech or product unit are working Agile and you need to redesign your people practices to support this way of working
- You want to build collaborative networks to enable innovation and agility within your business
- You’re conscious of the future of work and are seeking ways to redesign or update HR to fit the modern world
- You want to build great places to work and attract the best talent
- You work in a digital, product development, creative design or a start-up company and do things differently
- You’re sick and tired of people not liking you at parties because you work in HR! :-)
GBP £750 (plus applicable tax)
You receive an electronic invoice upon booking.