The Agile HR Meetup returns to Sydney on August 22nd. Our hosts are local innovators, WooliesX, the digital and data arm of one of Australia's largest retailers, Woolworths. Our theme is the hot topic of Agile Organisational Transformation. The Agile HR Meetup is a vital learning global network for Human Resources (HR), Learning and Development (L&D), Agile and, People and Culture professionals, on a mission to innovate HR and transform the profession for the future of work. Join us and help shape the discussion.
Exploring Agile Organisational Transformation
While the themes of digitalisation, uncertainty and complexity are almost standard these days, the way to organise how we work, engage with our customers and collaborate to respond to these disrupting factors are still evolving.
Agile has emerged as the main way to redesign how we work and offers answers to many of these challenges. However, what does it mean to 'go Agile'? Do you even use the word? Also what role does HR play in supporting and enabling Agile transformation and organisational development?
Join us for an interactive discussion on Agile Organisational Transformation as seen through the lens of HR and people practices. On the night we are joined by Cassie Soady, General Manager - Culture & People at Woolworths, sharing insights on the WooliesX Agile journey, alongside Natal Dank, Agile HR Pioneer and founder of Southern Blue Consulting, who will facilitate our main discussion. Natal will help participants understand what Agile HR is, our potential role in Agile transformation and explore case studies from the clients she works with globally.
Our hosts are WooliesX, at their innovation hub in Surry Hills. WooliesX is the digital and data arm of one of Australia's largest retailers, Woolworths. WooliesX is made up of Woolworths Digital, E-Commerce, Customer Loyalty and Customer Services.
Just like Agile, our agenda will continue to evolve and additional guest speakers will be added closer to the event.
What is Agile HR?
Transforming the fundamental principles of HR to into People Operations leading Agile, digital and networked organisations. Agile HR aims to build a shared value between your customer, business and people by:
- Mindset - Embracing the Agile mindset within Human Resources and people practices to incrementally deliver value to your customer.
- Co-Create - Applying Agile techniques (like Scrum and Kanban) to self-organise, experiment and co-create with your people.
- Human-Centric - Proactively redesigning HR to build awesome, user-friendly and human-centric workplace practices
- Evidence-Based - Evidence-based decision making that delivers customer value through data, people analytics and insight.
- Agile Leadership - Consulting on Agile and digital organisational transformation
- Employee Experience - Enriching the people experience at work and taking care of the human
What To Expect on the Night
- An opportunity to meet and mingle with fellow HR and Agile professionals plus leading Agile HR practitioners
- Group discussion, two-way dialogue and sharing of stories
- Drinks and snacks to keep you nourished
- Guest speakers from people leading the way in Agile HR:
Venue: Wooliesx Innovation Hub, 407 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills, Sydney
Start time: Gather at 17.45 for an 18.00 kick off...Sydney time!
End time: 20.30
Please bring photo ID to sign in at reception
Who Should Come?
All HR, L&D and Agile professionals. Open to anyone willing and able to innovate the human side of their workplace.
What to bring?
An open mind and willingness to share ideas.
Tweet on the night to hashtag #AGILEHR
You can also join the Agile HR Meetup group at www.meetup.com/AgileHR-Community to keep track of other events.
See you there