1. Complete the full AgileHR Certified Practitioner program, alongside pre-work and post-course reading (note if you decide to start with AgileHR Foundations Day 1 only, you can decide to complete Day 2 and the certification assessment at a later date).
2. Choose your preferred HR topic area from the following list:
- Talent (attraction, recruitment, on-boarding, engagement and development)
- Performance and growth (people, capabilities and teams)
- Learning and development
- Organisation design and operational models (structure, leading HR, executive team support and coaching, planning, reporting and follow-up)
- Leadership and management
- HR operations and services (employee lifecycle, admin processes and services, payroll, wellbeing, absence)
- Incentives, rewards and benefits
- HR information systems and technology (development, sourcing, implementation and adoption)
3. Prepare your application assignment by applying your AgileHR know-how to a real organisational project or redesign an earlier case/project from your career.
4. Prepare your solution and suggestions to an AgileHR case study, keeping in mind The Agile People Ops Capability Model©. Get ready to present your thinking to your assessors virtually.
5. Undertake the virtual certification assessment (1 hour video call):
a. Application assignment presentation and discussion (approx. 30 minutes)
b. Present your ideas and thoughts on the AgileHR case study displaying The Agile People Ops Capability Model© behaviours and thinking (approx. 20 minutes).
c. Towards the end of the assessment a new unprepared hypothetical component is introduced to assess your ability in applying AgileHR mindset and practices in the moment (approx. 10 minutes)
6. Achieve a 65% pass grade against The Agile People Ops Capability Model© and receive feedback from your assessor/s
- You receive feedback on the ten Agile People Ops Capabilities © according to the behaviours, thinking and skills demonstrated.
7. You are certified! And you are now certain that AgileHR Certified Practitioners really know what they are talking about.
The Agile People Ops Capability Model©
Certifying Your Capability in AgileHR
Your skills, behaviour and thinking demonstrated in the AgileHR certification assessment are measured against the following 10 capabilities.
- AHR1 - Comprehends business value
- AHR2 - Understands agile and digital business operating models
- AHR3 - Is a true AgileHR business partner
- AHR4 - Applies agile philosophy and methodologies
- AHR5 - Validates HR service design through experimentation and employee experience
- AHR6 - Works in an evidenced-based way
- AHR7 - Works creatively within the boundaries of company size, compliance and regulations
- AHR8 - Enables collaboration, feedback loops and networks across the organisation
- AHR9 - Is human-centric and works according to Agile values
- AHR10 - Evolves the HR operating model for Agile working and collaboration
© 2017 Natal Dank and Riina Hellström, All rights reserved
© 2017 Agile People Ops, All rights reserved
AgileHR Foundations - Day 1
*plus applicable tax
Continue on and complete Day 2 plus certification to become an AgileHR Certified Practitioner at a later date for £1500*
AgileHR Certified Practitioner - Day 1 & Day 2, plus Certification Assessment
*plus applicable tax